Welcome to our website
12:01 am By Alec
Yes, nothing can be a better fact then this. Even though, folks of traditional realty market destabilize the creditability as well as the increasing popularity of investors in the US realty arena, but by fact and figures, it’s more than 50% homes are currently selling through cash paying companies. But, why more and more home sellers are on the lookout to find ads like ‘We Pay Cash for Home’ or put classified in the dailies to reach professional investors to assist in selling my home fast in San Diego. Let’s try to reach why it is so, in this writing.
According to the market reports, even though, people’s endeavor to fast selling their homes is nothing new, however, for more than a decade that trend is on the peak in Americans. Some of the major causes behind this are
- Relocation for professional need or retirement;
- Breakup of marital relationship;
- Empty old nest with the rise of nuclear families;
- Financial crisis due to job loss, business breakup, and inability to pay bank mortgage;
- Medical emergency;
- In the doorstep of foreclosure, being insolvent;
- Fast change of lifestyle and intended to own new generation classy apartments;
- Inherited worn out home, not desirous to retain;
- Horrible talent occupying the home;
- Not interest to maintain upper fixers;
Any other reason
Be Wary of Fraud While ‘Selling My Home Fast’
First of all, keep in mind that you’re not the first person contemplating to selling your house to a cash buyer but there are millions. Matter of fact, this has become the most popular alternative for people who are in need of selling their home fast irrespective of its condition. However, to make the most satisfying sales deal, be wary of private buyers and keep 3 advices in mind:
- Not all Investors Need License for Buying Homes
While finding professional property investors is your choice, investing in property doesn’t obligate an individual to hold any license. Apart from checking if the buyer possesses a license or not, the best indication of spotting them is, that they always interrogate to find the motive of your fast home selling with an intention to make you compromise on price front.
- You Can Not Avoid Scam Players
Scam players to act as investors are profuse, which is a major concern for home sellers. While involving in a financial transaction with your major asset, always stay away from frauds and to avoid the issues check their authenticity, online presence, ask for reference and business credential.
- Individual Buyers Cash your Weak Point
Professional home buyers lend a hand in selling my home fast in San Diego’ are outfitted with property appraisers, legal practitioners and understand your problems without much queries. They offer you a right price that your property is worthy of. Notably, they work professionally throughout the process which is a vital part of their business ethics. Private buyers will take best advantage of your limitation and will offer you much below price through tricky negotiation.
Benefits of Selling to Realty Investors
Opposed to the traditional market or MSL, selling my home fast in San Diego to a genuine property investor helps in faster closing of the deal, given that, with the option you just skip many steps as well as commissions and sell directly to investor. The deal is no more depended on home inspections, appointing brokers, meeting thousands of buyers, approval of finances and so on.
Range of Payment Options
The highly cash rich reputable investors come, visit your home, evaluates it price, quote you with a plenty of payment options like 100% cash, balance payment, when it’s under mortgage and they pay all necessary dues and make it freehold, a part payment while you like to vacate the place after certain months say, till your new apartment is ready or you find a home on rentals.
Selling in ‘As Is’
Even though your option of selling my home fast in San Diego to home investor companies fetch a lower price offer, on the contrary you not only save the large 6-7% on commission, advertisement and others, but appealing fact is, cash buyers don’t require you expending a single dollar even for repairing, paining, cleaning. You just hand over the property its existing condition.
5:37 am By Alec
Before going ahead with the actual details of “As Is,” let’s give you some basic info first.
What does selling your house “As Is” really mean?
Essentially, when you say sell your house “As Is,” it means selling the house in its current condition without undertaking any additional work in the form of repairs, maintenance, renovations, etc. No matter what your house is like, you can sell it in its very condition to We Buy Homes house buyers. Typically, when selling “As Is,” it is understood that:
- If you choose to sell your home “As Is” it means that there are apparent issues with your place which you do not have to fix. In the traditional home buying market, to sell house As Is is simply impossible. Unless of course it’s in mint condition! If by chance it is sold, then you are likely to get a lower amount.
Although, selling your house “As Is” not only denotes selling houses that are not in a great shape, but well-kept houses too can be sold “As Is”.
Reason as to why some homeowners prefer selling their inherited home in the “As Is” condition
Most often, inherited homes are sold in the “As Is” condition. An inherited home is one which has been passed down from generations. And hence, as time passes by, the condition of the house is prone to deterioration; especially if the house hasn’t been well-kept. Furthermore, if the heir to the home has already established a life elsewhere with a secure job, family and everything, then there is barely a chance that they would move to the inherited home. Not only is it difficult to maintain the inherited home, but maintenance of two houses is not everyone’s cup of tea! Moreover, why unnecessarily clutter and disrupt your already set routine.
Okay, if selling the house is not an option then as a homeowner, you can think of renting it. But, landlording too is a challenge. You need to spruce up the place, and make it livable and inviting, so that potential tenants would be inspired to move in. And this means, extra efforts, and a dent in your pocket too. Moreover, landlording is not easy and it’s a constant activity. As a homeowner, you are responsible for the house continually – making sure the tenants are happy, neighbors are happy and all maintenance is undertaken by you. You’ve got a task on your hands!
Bottom line, it’s not easy selling your house.
Let’s see why you want to sell your house “As Is”
- Costly repairs – If you are in no position to make any repairs to your home, due to some financial or other issues, then selling your house “As Is” to home buyers is the best way out!
- Stress involved in selling a home – Until and unless you are pushed into a situation where you are required to sell your home, you will not be able to understand the stress that you have to endure. Maybe you’re old, sick, strapped for time and money or just want to sell your house fast – whatever it is, the situation can be an encumbrance. Evade all this, and sell your house in as little as 7 days to house buyers. Forget stress when you go the “As Is” way!
- Financial issues – If financial problems have bogged you down, you can come out of them with ease when you take the house buyers’ way. Take away that heavy weight from your shoulders and start afresh.
Who to approach to sell your home “As Is”?
It’s house buyers, and in addition to the “As Is” benefit, offer other advantages like:
- They will buy your house in its current condition as mentioned earlier. Apart from buying your house in the “As Is” condition, they will give you all cash offer wherein at closing you will be paid all cash for your house!
- Unlike paying the usual 6% fees or commissions to “Realtors,” going with house buyers, you can avoid paying anything extra.
- If you want to sell your house fast, then with house buyers, you can have your house sold in as little as 7 days.
- There are no middlemen involved in this process. You directly deal with homebuyers.
It’s not worth waiting any longer. It’s time to set the ball rolling by getting in touch with house buyers. Now you know the best way to sell your home “As Is”, so what are you waiting for?!
8:55 am By Alec
Everybody dreams and wishes for many things. Some dream for things to happen in the present while some dream for the future. Some individuals work hard and do what it takes to achieve the dream while some are lucky and are handed over their wishes. A popular dream among human beings is to own a nice home when they are settled or attain a certain age. Everyone clearly thinks of different homes set in different locations but it should be bought practically and wisely otherwise it can end up as a regrettable decision which is not the right way to turn your dream into a reality.
When it comes to buying your dream home, a lot of factors are to be thought about and time needs to be allotted for that. Apart from the price and the location, things like insurance, mortgage, market value after a few years, maintenance, amenities, payment methods, best time to buy one, current real estate condition, etc., are all to be considered. Here are four tips that you can easily follow to ensure you wisely buy your dream home.
Meet a Realtor or a real estate agent. Not many of us know everything about this field and getting an expert’s opinion is a good way to start things. A real estate agent can provide you all the information and details you need about the market so that you can choose carefully. Since he/ she is a specialized expert in the field, you can tell them about your requirements and what kind of lifestyle to wish for and they can find suitable matches that you can choose from.
Fixing a budget is a good way to filter out many options. It may be a dream house but it still should be an affordable dream. With the help of a budget, you can set apart the priorities and the luxuries and select the right house. This way, you can even check for loans and the interest they cost and start your payment process.
In case your dream house is already constructed and all the necessary attachments and is ready to be occupied, do go and view the place. This will help you plan everything and see the potential it carries and aids in envisioning you living there. In case it is still in construction, pay periodic visits to see the work progressing and check out the other amenities, the location and the proximity to the road, hospital, school, work, etc.
Finally, remember, you can always negotiate and not just in the price section. Prices can fluctuate and markets conditions change in time. You can still get a sweet deal on the house and get added benefits just before you move in.
8:34 am By Alec
Luxury real estate is self-explanatory. Real estate where luxurious buildings are dealt with. This can cover bungalows, villas, condos, apartments, penthouses, etc. Even commercial buildings are involved in this field.
What exactly makes luxury real estate luxurious? Many factors like location, size, amenities, and price. Locations of luxurious homes build up the price of the property as they are exclusive and have high land value.
When dealing with luxury real estate or getting to know it, there some certain facts that you should know about it apart from location and price.
1. The architecture of the building needs to have value to call it a luxury home. With upgrade materials and an artistic touch, this home can retain good market value for longer.
2. The reputation of the builder is a noteworthy aspect to do some extensive research on. While some only focus on the product (house/ home) only, when you do know the builder and the interior designer by their previous work, it helps you understand them better and build and see how trustworthy they can be.
3. When you visit the house which you plan to buy, pay close attention to the ceiling height when it comes to bungalows and bigger houses. It should be at least 14 ft high and the ceiling should have a good wide stretch in terms of expansion and strength.
4. Another fact about luxury homes is that they can be designed and constructed with customization or can be customized after the construction is over a well. As their clients are very specific about their needs, they can add or remove certain things and finish it as per the client’s taste. This adds a personal touch.
5. Amenities are a must in luxury homes and this includes gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, landscapes, gardens, security systems, wardrobes, automation options in and around the house, light and movement sensors around the house, ample parking space, basketball/tennis courts, etc.
6. Since only a handful of buyers are dealing within the luxury real estate circle, the competition is not very high and immediate or impulsive purchase is not a wise idea. Luxury real estate markets do not fluctuate regularly and are still most of the time.
7. Finally, luxury real estate market is crafted and designed as per the customer’s desire where luxury is the focus.
There are other facts and truths of this kind of market that you can read about. An expert in luxury real estate can guide you and help you understand the field better. Most luxury homes start with a whopping price of five million US dollars and goes up from there. Now that a lot of individuals are looking for a high-end lifestyle, this market is seeing a steady rise and more elite houses are being built now for the new and more economically sound generation.
8:16 am By Alec
What exactly does selling your house “As Is” mean? It means that you sell your house to a buyer in the same condition it is without making any changes to it. The house may be old, dilapidated, in need of repairs or replacements, anything, but you sell it exactly the way it is to a buyer. Let see the many benefits of selling your house “As Is”.
As said before, you don’t have to think about making your house look habitable. That means no repairing, placing, staging, removing unnecessary things, cleaning, sprucing, weeding, etc., when you sell your house “As Is”.
Only certified and licensed house buyers practise the process of buying houses “As Is”, so this way, you save money on to paying any agent fee or commission. When hiring a real estate agent, it comes with a standard 6% commission and this not present when dealing with house buyers as they charge 0% commission.
Selling your house through a home buying company proves to be very economical as you don’t have to shell out money on repairs. Repairing and staging houses is not a joke as it involves money and a deadline.
You don’t have to wait for months when you sell your house “As Is”. When you choose to hire a Realtor, you can be assured of the fact that the sale of your house can take months with no full guarantee that it will sell in the first place.
You can be assured house buyers will remodel your property with their team of experts who will do all the necessary changes like the repairs and the cleaning and transform your old house into a new one.
You can sell your house “As Is” in seven days. You can call the house buying company or fill out an online form on their website. They will come and check the house and finish all the necessary procedures in a week’s time since they value your time and know that you too have other things going on.
When you decide to call them, and sell your house through them, they will present you with a competitive cash offer on your house that will be handed over after their inspection of your house is over.
They take care of all the documentations when you sell your house with a home buyer. They will do all the paper work and draft all the important documents.
Home buying companies will make the selling process easier for you so that you don’t have to worry about physically being present and running from place to place to get work done.
You don’t have to worry about people working at these home buying companies visiting you from time to time. They will fix an appointment with you at your convenience and conduct the inspection. If needed only, will they come again to discuss other details with you.